Wheel Thief gets Caught red-handed

RenGSR

I found this on g20, check it out. (so awesome)

sorry if it's a repost.

Basically, dude got his "Tom's C7" (very rare apparently) stolen and saw them on craigslist a short time later. Called the cops and they set up a sting.

http://www.g20.net/forum/showthread.php?t=100517

(Click the videos on the first post to watch each part)

built_ls

stupid thief man. y put some thing up that u JUST stole. then sell it for close to nothing,

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
because he found it in a trailer his mom's tenants were renting :lol:

RenGSR

I don't know if I could have restrained myself. I prolly woulda messed up the whole sting as soon as I saw my wheels in his trunk.

he had some serious restraint

built_ls

I don't know if I could have restrained myself. I prolly woulda messed up the whole sting as soon as I saw my wheels in his trunk.

he had some serious restraint
yep i agree. i remember back in highschool these boys stole my PSP. when i found out who did it and how they did it all hell broke loose. it was two of them vs me and i fukked them up....

i lack the self disapline to play nice with some one that takes something that belong to me

Ilovemy95teggy

hell yeah. thats what im talking about. but like previous posters said, i would have had a hard time restraining myself from beating the thief. Props!

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
yep i agree. i remember back in highschool these boys stole my PSP. when i found out who did it and how they did it all hell broke loose. it was two of them vs me and i fukked them up....

i lack the self disapline to play nice with some one that takes something that belong to me
haha. i have to really reveal my inner nerd on this one. some dude stole a TI-83 of mine in middle school and when we were watching a movie in 6th grade science i literally slunk out of my chair, crawled to his backpack, drug it back over to my desk, found my TI and returned his backpack in a similar fashion.

I should have been on SEAL TEAM 6. :lol:

1990jdmgearhead

i hate thiefs i had to shoot some one trying to get my amp an two 10s in my car love the 12gauge cops dont help out alot here wish they would but wheel theifs thatz a bitch move but head shot

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Nice video; I wish I could get my hands on the person that robbed my house - f*** the police - Imma Rambo up on those c***ing f***s

You rack diserprine
haha. i have to really reveal my inner nerd on this one. some dude stole a TI-83 of mine in middle school and when we were watching a movie in 6th grade science i literally slunk out of my chair, crawled to his backpack, drug it back over to my desk, found my TI and returned his backpack in a similar fashion.

Now, after being on CI, you would return his back with a gift or semen, blood, and fecal matter

PS. Gawd I'm soooooooooooooooooooo drunk - f*** you

PSS. I didn't think Ginger Kids could be sneaky ninjas or soldiers? I know, Imma a racist

Last edited:

JemmieN

not a girl lol

F*cking graphing calculators are expensive as hell and you had this in 6th grade? I started using mine when I was a junior in high school haha