Why Did You Get An Integra?

Ch_n0

1.i was riding the bus for about a year and needed a car for work and college
2. i had always wanted an Integra
3. it was stock no mods just sitting on back yard for more than a year
and i love this car...if i ever sell this one i will most likely buy another one. Best car ever
Now it really helps a lot with the 4doors cause i have a baby. :)

Last edited:

04caliwrx

I got mine to save money on gas, I drive 30 miles to work and 30 miles back and my built sti is running e85 and get 12mpg. The gsr gets at lease 33mpg so that alone saves me about $400 a month!

Will79

Keeping it simple
at the time I was in high school back in 95 and when I finally had that mind set on getting a car to get around in, it was basically all based on the circular head lights, 6 years later I got it!

Charly[horse]

Name = John
I have liked cars since I was old enough to know the concept of them.....like 5! lol.......but once I started learning what each car was I started liking tegs. Then when I was looking for a good reliable DD an Integra just fell into my hands. I was actually looking for an SRT-4. I am so glad I am not sitting in an SRT-4 now lol!

BeatBox

Real Good!
because you can find most honda's up and down the road but integras are harder to find

OH AND TO DO THIS!

mdan9193

Mdan
My bro in law just got an 03 with about 90k.
Hopefully it doesn't f*** up. I heard they were bad. It's immaculate and pretty though.
lol a lot of people tend to sell theirs right before the 88 - 90 k because that is when the timing belt is due. Make sure he gets the timing belt water pump taking care of immediately, or he'll be sorry. Hope he keeps up with oil changes religiously, especially on the turbos. The quattro's don't have as much problems as the turbo audi's.

HooliganSKATE

i wanted a prelude, but couldn't afford one, and am glad i got my teg instead! way sexy, so many ways to make them different unlike when people get subaru's and get the same parts for each. and as previously stated, great platform and VERY sexy