How much did you guys buy your Integras?

integraG5R

I want to know how much you guys bought your integras plus condition it was in and if the engine is abused plus what was the mileage...I bought a 2001 acura integra gsr 4door with B18c1 engine for $5300....Its clean but has a bad paint job which is only noticeable at some parts of the car also the people that rebuilt the back did the sloppiest job ever. They left an inch gap between the body and the taillights. There are weld marks where the spare tire is and looks sloppy. The only reason i paid that much is because the engine was never abused or molested by anyone. it has only 84k miles which is a great mileage in my opinion. Do you guys think you got a good deal for your car? How about me? because i personally love the car but my dad is a perfectiognist and he thinks i got ripped off like crazy! i did lower the price by $700 lol it was originally $6000.

purpl3ran93r

I bought a my Turbo GSR for 2000 dollars with about 150000 miles but I bascially built it from the ground up I completely trashed the turbo and got everything new and so I sort of built it more than bought it and yeah I got a pretty good deal LOL

5150KDC2

I picked mine 97 GS-R for $5500 with 127,000 miles on it, but it had quite a bit done already.. plus it was super clean.

ben h

Banned
2k and i over paid has like 218k miles on it and had more rust then i thought it did altho i have gotten my 2k out of it by now lol

pinkley

b@115D33p
I paid 2k for my 95 RS. Has normal rust on the rear quarters by the tires. 128xxx miles. I was repainted but a very poor job was done. Can't complain

FMelo718

Free is always good... Lucky!!!!
You have an AE86!?? Please show!! And I paid 2k for my LS. Needed springs because the spring were cut too much, had a minor oil,coolant, and power steering leak, and needed new tires. Didn't know about the leaks till after i bought it. I figured the guy wouldn't screw me over since I knew him personally, but o well. It's all fixed up. Minus the motor mount that needs replaced and the new one has been in my trunk for about 7 months lol. Milage was about 152k. Typical rust by the wheel nothing major. Motor looked good and the original owner kept the car tuned and babied it. Kept all maintaince logs in the manual and was consistsnt with oil changes and tune-ups.

teggyboi59

95teggy
I paid 3000 for a 95 with 175k nd over paid kus engine took the krap after 3 months so got that replaced with other stuff like both axles radiator fans front wheel bearing ... bt u gotta accept the fact nd move on accept the fact lol...

Heywhatsup119

I enjoy my teggy
I paid 3 grand for my 4 dr gs with 128xxx miles on it. It was completely unmolested only thing is some loser stole it but the cops found it before it was ripped apart and than I bought it, only had one owner. : ) interior was in perfect condition same with the engine which was babied.

sage0021

1994 LS auto, $400, 178k, i had to replace 3 tie rods, needs new b-pipe and maybe some rotors and pads. interior panels came spray painted red, some rust and dents, but again $400. could part out and make more:lol:

Psycho719

I payed 6,000 for my completely stock 2001 GSR. I regret not haggling with the seller a bit more to get a better price, but I was just overwhelmed by how great the car looked and drove and just wanted it right away. On the other hand I was glad I sold my 89 EF for 3,500 to some lady.

eiznekeM

I paid $1500 for my 1992 GS. 325k on the body, about 100 on the motor I want to say. It was a pretty decent deal. The seats were brand new.