Mt teg looks like shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

DARKMAN1

MY teg looks like s***

IM STARTING TO GET DISCOURAGED WITH MY INTEGRA PROJECT. SOME DAYS ITS LOOKS LIKE A GEM WAITING TO BE SHINED OTHER DAYS IT JUST LOOKS LIKE A PIECE OF s***.SOMEONE HIT IT FROM THE SIDE LAST WEEK WHILE IT WAS PARKED AND TWISTED UP THE FENDER.NOW LAST NIGHT A VANDAL DECIDED TO BREAK MY MIRROR,CLEAR COAT IS CHIPPING FROM MY HOOD AND ROOF CAR ONLY HAS 137K ON IT AND RUNS GOOD BUT ITS LOOKING LIKE THIS PROJECT WILL NEVER GET FINISHED..http://i1185.photobucket.com/albums/z352/DARKMAN718/IMG_0022.jpg?t=1319138128

Last edited:

ryanDC

quit your bitching and do something about it if you dont like it.

sell it and get something else, trash it....who gives a fuck

Ganyon

It would help if you typed like a civilized person. So hard to read. Just fix the car and you'll love it.

96GSRteg

Tyler
quit your b****ing and do something about it if you dont like it.

sell it and get something else, trash it....who gives a f***
tough, but fair. we all get car problems that come out of nowhere. suck it up an do it.

I got 99 problems, and they all b****es.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
*GASP* < that was me sucking in air after reading all that. Please ditch the all caps and use punctuation. Fix it, deal with it, of sell it. Those are your options.

Edit: Nevermind, I see the punctuation. It was hidden in a sea of capslock.

Last edited:

Baby Ollie

Pokemon Master
I'm going to completely overanalyse this and say, "It's time to nut up or shut up."

You say that you sometimes see it as a jewel, but then you blink and it's a turd. Obviously, you have some desire to turn your Integra into a mean-green-ricer-machine; but you're having trouble finding the motivation to do it.

Now is decision time. Either sell the car to someone who is willing to take the time to fix it up, or make the time to do it yourself. Whatever you do, stop putting it off. But really, from what you're saying, it sounds like you want to get rid of it. So I say do that. The only reason I see for you to hold onto it at this point is in case you plan on dumping a body soon.

That's just my 2 cents though.

DARKMAN1

I havent had a laugh like that in a while some of u fools with ur comments..u have the nerve to call someone a ricer when u drive a low torque integra as well

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
I know where you're coming from. Some days I love my car, some days I hate it. lol I think we've all been there. You just have to figure out which feeling is stronger and go from there. Heh it takes time to get a car to the point where you are entirely happy with it. Some of the best builds have taken lots and lots of time.

G3GirL

UUUHHHH-OOOOHHHHHHH...!!!
As a warning, if this thread turns into a useless bashing thread, infractions will be given or it's getting locked. Let's just stay with the topic at hand.

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
CAPS LOCK IS ON

if the frame is twisted you might as well just get another teg, you can get shells cheap/

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
My car always looks like shit. Mixmatched fender, peeled clearcoat, primered bonding, ricer tails that are disgusting, etc., etc., but I love it. It's a work in progress. It will boil down to how much you enjoy your car. And I hope you don't mind me picking on you about the caps. Seriously makes it hard to read, lol...

Baby Ollie

Pokemon Master
I havent had a laugh like that in a while some of u fools with ur comments..u have the nerve to call someone a ricer when u drive a low torque integra as well
It's all in good fun. My integra is all stock and will mostly stay that way.

But seriously, from reading this thread I think you should sell it. Get a little bit more money in your pocket to put towards a project you are really motivated on.

Status
Not open for further replies.