New!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
You can always look at other people's build threads and see what kinds of things you like. usually people have links to their own threads in their signature

jtalon

usually how people do it is put the pictures on the actual thread. All you have to do is upload the pictures to a hosting site (photobucket, imageshack, etc.) then copy the image code into your post and they come right up.

Here's a more detailed way to do it:
http://www.clubintegra.com/board/showthread.php?t=6149
been on this site since june. im only now learning how to post pictures correctly. i want to thank you your a god in my eyes. haha

bkirshr

User that is Registered
just glad to help all that I can. haha

Also, that engine is pretty clean for 153k, i'm in for the updates!

bkirshr

User that is Registered
thanks! is there a lot to change under the hood?
Not really much to change, I did a lot of repainting though. only things i changed were the intake and oil cap. I added the wire cover. Give it a nice cleaning and it will look spectacular!

EDIT: This is what mine looks like:

EDIT AGAIN: I also replaced the stock ground wires with a smaller gauge wire (purely for looks, you dont really gain anything by doing it)

bkirshr

User that is Registered
yeah, i stayed with red. Another guy on here KlutchDB7 has a blue theme in his engine bay too, maybe you could check that out. And did what take long?

klutchDb7

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
Did someone say my name? ;)

Tada!! Lol. Just look around for things to inspire you and do what you like :) and welcome!

ktlf

that looks awesome! and thank u :D im thinking ab getting it powder coated this spring!