18's On Integra

Baldy201

yea 18's will fit. just make sure that you get the correct offset otherwise you will rub. As for the looks i personaly would not go that big. 17's is the highest I would go. to me 18's look kinda goofy almost too oversized. it is all a matter of personal opinion but if it was up to me I would not do it.

EvilTurboGsr

i'm running on 18's and they ride find and i'm riding on teins HAs w/type r lower control arms, i think my rims are 45 or 47 offset. i have to roll my rear fender a little, if you are going to go with 18s run 215/35/18

Spec

Yes 18s fit on g3's. See it all the time. In fact, w/ a lil fender work you can squeeze a 19 in there (ick). Anyhow I agree w/ Baldy, 17's are the largest I'de go on a G3 to keep it looking proportionate.

stevemk12

18's

18's are fine on integra. i have them and my car is dropped 1.5" all around and it looks good rides good and handles like a dream. you dont have to roll your fenders as long as you go with a 35 series profile tire.

b18c_teg

well 18's will definetly fit ur 95 teg but it all depends the kind of wheels u get, I had 18's RH cp8's in my white teg and it looked clean. u lose a lil power on it but if u just want it looking good ull be alrite with some 18's.

IntegraGSR

18 on Integras are gay

18 are on integra is gay the best is 16 or15