2000 ls

Jinx

Hey guys! I'm new to the forum but not new to Integras. I picked up a stock 2000 LS voltage blue metallic Teggy about a year ago out of northern Vermont. Only had 67,000K miles on it with orginal paint and everything. Even has the stock radio still in it. Extremely clean interior as well. It was very clean, never saw a single winter was what i was told. Paid a little more than I wanted to but it was clean and had my name written all over it. I was a little sad at the time because I had just sold my first Integra that was more of a beater and clearly falling apart. Car is mostly still stock as far as engine/drivetrain goes. I installed F&F Type 1 coilovers, 16 inch Modtech wheels, AEM CAI, and a cheap Yonaka catback that has already failed me (surprise, surprise). Looking at putting a turbo on next summer. Was originally going to go NA with it, but the power I can get with a turbo and low boost on the stock engine will be a better option from what I have read about. Just need to have it properly tuned afterwards. Let me know what you think of her! Currently a work in progress.

When I first bought it. All stock.

Newer pics.

Last edited:

Jinx

haha, thanks guys. Funny thing was I really wanted a Voltage Blue and thats exactly what I stumbled upon. It was fate!

Jinx

I'm actually looking at getting some new wheels. The Modtechs I'm rolling on now are dipped gold and are a bitch to keep clean. I had them on my old DA and since then they have gotten some road rash and just don't give this car justice IMO. They are 16x7... looking at going 15x8. What models and sizes are you guys running? There are a few XXR's and Rota sets I have had my eyes on. I like gold and silver/chrome myself.

94RS

No fucks given.
well it's not my fault my wheel offset is complete dildos

You bought them... It's all your fault that the offset sucks.

I'm actually looking at getting some new wheels. The Modtechs I'm rolling on now are dipped gold and are a bitch to keep clean. I had them on my old DA and since then they have gotten some road rash and just don't give this car justice IMO. They are 16x7... looking at going 15x8. What models and sizes are you guys running? There are a few XXR's and Rota sets I have had my eyes on. I like gold and silver/chrome myself.

My car is on 16x6.5 OEM Miata wheels that I had powder coated. I can relate to the struggle of keeping them clean :rolf: