5th Annual Project Ride Car Show - South Bay, Nor Cal

ZaWn

There was an error when attempting to send donation. "The recipient is currently unable to receive money".
I don't think it's past the deadline yet right?

-Z-

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Nah, they have some issue with their Pay Pal. I'm actually going to be racing this day instead, so I won't be able to make it. You should come out to the strip, gurl

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Straight < Corners. ;P
I'm no match for your vtec engine. hehez

-Z-
Look at it this way, doll; every form of racing, for the most part, starts out with a drag race - so how is this not good for practice? Come race Expert Tools, I will show you how to beat him, promise.
Check out the last F1 race, how did they start? What about NASCAR?
I also have a race on Saturday, if you're interested in attending

ZaWn

Look at it this way, doll; every form of racing, for the most part, starts out with a drag race - so how is this not good for practice? Come race Expert Tools, I will show you how to beat him, promise.
Check out the last F1 race, how did they start? What about NASCAR?
I also have a race on Saturday, if you're interested in attending
You brought up a good point there Patrick. One will not be able to utilize one's full potential if one doesn't know how/when to shift. Drag racing is a great way to practice this but I just don't think that paying to drag race is not really cost efficient for my current financial status. Hehez :???:

-Z-

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
You brought up a good point there Patrick. One will not be able to utilize one's full potential if one doesn't know how/when to shift. Drag racing is a great way to practice this but I just don't think that paying to drag race is not really cost efficient for my current financial status. Hehez :???:

-Z-
Just come hang out with me then. Lots of fast cars out there at these events. I'm hell bent on going because I have something to prove, lol. Plus I haven't missed a large event all year at SRP. It'll be fun, promise :thumbs up