600WHP Type R vs $2000

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Pretty impressive! I can't wait to turn up the boost on mine next year. Right now on 16lbs and around 500whp it does rolling burnouts in 3rd gear, car is hard to drive sometimes, just makes me want even more power lol

OneFastGSR

Nerk i got a few questions for you, I'm getting a C1 block from a friend and plan on a turbo build, I went to your build thread and your bottom end is almost exactly how i was getting mine benson sleeves etc getting the crank and all done by laskey racing. Even planned CP Pistons and Pauter rods. How much HP would you push on that block without getting scared of something breaking? And the 84MM is boring it necessary or can you keep it at 81MM? Most likely i'm copying your block. Lol

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Well I plan on pushing it to 700whp and beyond lol. I would feel comfortable pushing it to 1000hp, however I don't see a point in making that much money unless your a huge name drag racer. 84mm isn't neccesary and to be honest if I could do it again I would've went with 81mm sleeves. I have said this before on here, but the main reason is should something happen and the motor needs rebuilt you have given yourself room for error. You have 81.5 all the way up to 84.5 (I wouldn't boost a B past 84.5mm personally) for rebuilds, where as if you start at 84mm your left with 84.5 (some people will tell you you can go to 85 but you have issues with headgaskets sealing).

I would have no one besides Mike Lasky build a bottom end for me. He is one of the coolest dudes I have dealt with. I chit chat with him on facebook randomly and he's an overall cool dude that knows his shit very well.

If you're scared of something breaking, then cars aren't for you. No matter how well built something is, it will eventually break, its mechanical and shit goes wrong over time. You just gotta use quality parts and hope for the best. If you need any more help just shoot me a pm i'm generally quick to reply