90 integra with a start push button!

rosystreasures

1990 Integra GS 4dr
I am interested in a 90 integra with a push start button.

how on earth do you retrieve codes ?

How do you prevent thieves from stealing it?

Havent seen the car yet...will try to tuesday or weds...just wanted to be a tad more prepared...

thx!

Noneed2Hate

Push start still requires a key. You just don't have to actually insert the key at all (in most cases)

R13

The other asshole
If it's in a 1990 model I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's just a simple "Put the key in, turn it to ON and push the button" setup.

That's how most people do it, and honestly it's just an extra unnecessary step in something as simple as starting your car. :lol:

Noneed2Hate

If it's in a 1990 model I'm gonna go ahead and assume it's just a simple "Put the key in, turn it to ON and push the button" setup.

That's how most people do it, and honestly it's just an extra unnecessary step in something as simple as starting your car. :lol:
oh but it's so luxurious!

94RS

No fucks given.

We have Cole to blame for that derpy shit...

R13

The other asshole
His was actually keyless though

[YOUTUBE="..."]G0QtkFLlbfs[/YOUTUBE]

The only time the non-keyless setup is justifiable is in something like the sn95 mustang's case because there's a rod that runs from the key switch down to the ignition switch box under the dash and that rod can break just under the force of starting the car :smackself:

A lot of cars have that rod but the sn95's are the only ones I've seen that it breaks like that, but I assume that's because the damn spring in the box is too stiff, it takes a fair amount of force to twist the key all the way in those things...