94 teg price??

type dc2

WHATS UP EVERYONE!!! im new, as some of you know.. For the longest time ive loved the integra... now im old enuff to buy one hahah, well yah, im saving up this summer and im going to try and buy a 94 gsr coupe... how much you think it will cost me??? ill only have around 4200 buy the end of summer... Will this be enough money?? plz some one help me out. and thanks for checkin this out lata-

96GSR

u should be able to find a 94 gsr for around that price! i see alot of them for around that price and a little lower! but they usually have anywhere from 100k to 150 miles, but ya you'll be able to find one

Autotech510

integra

i think that 4200 would not be enough to get a gsr, maybe an Ls but not a gsr. Most gsr's that are priced around 3-5 thousand, might have a chance of it having been through some shit. but you should try saving more money and keep shoping for something that is a good investment.

ltrain

if its your first car make it an ls with low miles and if the motor blows get a better swap

type dc2

ltrain said:
if its your first car make it an ls with low miles and if the motor blows get a better swap
Im wanting a GSR to mod it and keep up w/ my friends type-s lol plus I want vtec.

type dc2

96GSR said:
u should be able to find a 94 gsr for around that price! i see alot of them for around that price and a little lower! but they usually have anywhere from 100k to 150 miles, but ya you'll be able to find one
how much did u sell ur 96 for?

Potter11

94 gsr

type dc2 said:
WHATS UP EVERYONE!!! im new, as some of you know.. For the longest time ive loved the integra... now im old enuff to buy one hahah, well yah, im saving up this summer and im going to try and buy a 94 gsr coupe... how much you think it will cost me??? ill only have around 4200 buy the end of summer... Will this be enough money?? plz some one help me out. and thanks for checkin this out lata-

Hey man, i just bought a 94 gsr a few months ago after searching for the right one. i bought it for 5 grand and its worth it! make sure you buy from the right person though, and look all over the place for the right one, take your time so you dont get screwed over...

209SpoonDC2

Don't rush into it, especially if you wanna do mods later on. Save a little bit more and get a super clean GSR with low miles, so that way later on, you can do mods without worrying about how much longer your motor will last. Believe me, you don't wanna learn the hard way. Learn from others mistakes, not your own :) , just be patient like I was with my Civic, it took 6 months to find it, but was well worth it.