96 GSR vs 02 RSX Type S vs 04 V6 Accord 2dr

htwnzbad1

RSX TypeS: Apexi N1 Catback Exhaust

GSR: Intake , Exhaust.

Well I was on my way back home from Lift Time fitness.
Turned right on to Hw6 towards westhimer. I was driving...and I caught up with one my freinds that owns a Type S and then my cousin in his V6 Accord. All these races were from a roll. Well first race was with my cousin in the V6 accord. I got a headstart...shifted down to 3rd going from 60-130. I was pulling away till 5th gear my cousin caught up and beat me by a 2 car lengths.

2nd race was when my freind in the TypeS caught up to me...and he got a headstart while I was still trying to get out of traffic. We raced but I could never catch up....but he wasnt moving away....I could see him but he wasnt moving away. I shut down at 125.

Im sorry to say but I lost both races. :oops:

Now time to do more engine mods....and shut up my cousin and my freind with TypeS.

So far I have Intake and Exhaust.

Can yall help me out with what my next mods should be????????????

ca86108

PULLEYS... no matter what people say about em... pulleys are fuckin bad ass.. they made me run helllla quicker.. i got better accel/quicker throttle response.. and a SHIT load of more low end torque.. then get headers.. anyone with a brand new gsr. my first mods i would recommned would be pullies and header... those are just the 2 mods that seemed to give me the most power.

htwnzbad1

ca86108 said:
PULLEYS... no matter what people say about em... pulleys are fuckin bad ass.. they made me run helllla quicker.. i got better accel/quicker throttle response.. and a SHIT load of more low end torque.. then get headers.. anyone with a brand new gsr. my first mods i would recommned would be pullies and header... those are just the 2 mods that seemed to give me the most power.
Ya I heard from many people that pulleys dont do shit...but I'll check it out. What kind of pulleys are you running?

ca86108

i got aem pulleys.. and trust me i FELT the difference

DownShift96GSR

Get a full set of Unorthodox pulleys and a 4-2-1 one piece header. I suggest getting the DC header or if you can afford the Comptech, get it instead.

I had AEM pulleys and I didn't feel a damn thing. I know people with Unorthhodox and they run pretty quick. Its all in the crank pulley.

P.S. In a quarter mile run, you should have no problem pulling the Type S. I raced Type S in my 96 w/ equal mods and pulled them all the time.

htwnzbad1

DownShift96GSR said:
Get a full set of Unorthodox pulleys and a 4-2-1 one piece header. I suggest getting the DC header or if you can afford the Comptech, get it instead.

I had AEM pulleys and I didn't feel a damn thing. I know people with Unorthhodox and they run pretty quick. Its all in the crank pulley.

P.S. In a quarter mile run, you should have no problem pulling the Type S. I raced Type S in my 96 w/ equal mods and pulled them all the time.
Alright cool....I'll be sure to check it out.

Thanks.

ca86108

well i dunno thats him.. i felt a difference.. but the unorthodox or whatever pulley set will cost u like 300$ and its HELLA hard to installl pulleys urself in a integ.. so thats liek 120-180 installation.. settin u back 500 or sumthin.. i got my aem ones for only 70.. but yea unorthodox is BETTER .. but aem is good for the price