97 to 98+ Front Bumper Swap

pureINTEGRADY

I have a 97 and I want to replace the front bumper with a 98+ one because I think the 98+ Type R lips look sick. So I was wondering how much trouble it was going to give me. Is it going to be hard to switch over? I don't think it should because the frames are pretty much the same but I thought maybe someone had prior experience. Thanks.

lstec

Its about as easy as putting in a intake. U just need front bumper headlights hood fenders and i beleive a radiator support then it all bolts on.

Baldy201

to convert from a 94-97 to a 98+ all you need is the bumper and headlights. the fenders are the same and the hood is the same.

SlyDC2

-bumper
-headlights
-turn signals
-turn signal clips
-emblem
-fender liners

acura2b

i dont think you uneed the headlights i put on aa 2001 type r front on a 94 gsr all u need is the bumper bolts right on to it . but i was thinking y dont u go jdm type r conversion it runs about 3200 plus shipping for new oem medal everything u need . plus it looks alot better then the us type r

pureINTEGRADY

I actually like the USDM Type R look better than JDM. Plus it will prob end up being cheaper. I changed my mind once again. I think Im gonna go Spoon now. Haha I always do that. Anyway.. thank guys!