accident last night

integraR

i was driving my teg by my self and folowed by my friends...
i was first car driving 80 on a 30 speed zone my friend folowing me with his 1997 Dodge status,driving 80 miles as well, and 3rd car was a 99 gsr

i was slowing donw to take a turn behind a corner when my buddy came in the back with 70-75 mph, i was around 40 mph when my friend hit my bumper and i saw him flying inside a ditch with 60-70 mph trought the trees.... the car was inside a 10 feet ditch. i tried to pull him out but the rope snaped and broke my license plate window, we had to call a tow truck to pull it out...

not alot of damage on my car just a scratch off the tires but it came off with turtle wax

the stratus how ever needs front right and left fenders, window, hood, antenna... there are some small dents on the back of the car which are easy to fix...
cops didnt come which is a good thing because the driver of the status has no longer a drivers license.. the tow truck cost us $87 and the car runs perfectly fine. no frame damage i guess we are really lucky... i coulndt go to sleep untill 4 am the same night but its all good

i will try to get some pictures of the car and the ditch he was in...

drive safe!

slikk

Money Getter
glad to hear no one go hurt.
please think with you head and not your foot.
if you arent 100% in your friends dirving ability dont push it to hard.
even then; 80 in the 30 zone with a domestic following directly behind you? bad decision

P.S ignore my tag as u read this reply

integraR

downshift first and then use brake... my hand was on the e-brake... i was going to take the turn with e-brake...

rotoryxtreme

hey man i'm glad to hear that your ok....good luck with everything...that almost happened to me...so we all did a "driving school" of our own....and i feel much better about speeding around with my car club....good luck with it..

integraR

just talked to my friends today...

insuarance came to look at the car they said its totald and there is 70% damage on the car....

estimate came up to $5.900 :damn:

integraR

he bought the car 3 years ago for $15k...
he will eighter get a new dodge or keep this one... i dunno
the thing of his car is that it was manual and they are really hard to find around here for some reason