Another Speaker Question..

Penten

Im sure as you can tell I'm new. Although not fully new too the audio scene I do have a question. I have a pair of Alpine Type R 6.5 component speakers. I hear everyone saying that the best clarity comes with a amp to power the speakers. My question is where does everyone put this amp and do you just run wires throughout the car? I've never ran a amp to anything other than subs. On a side note I do plan on buying a Alpine touchscreen double din for my car , right now I have some XO Studio single din ? Came with the car. Anyways let me know what I should do. I don't care for bass all too much I like clear treble all the way up. But I'm not gonna ruin these things anyone whose bought these know why Haha thanks everyone

cody1018

Alright well good start with Alpine components, yes you do get the best clarity from an amp. The way the wires would be ran for an amp is. Best thing to do is google an amp wiring diagram, its easy once you see how its done. With the double din, also good place to go, Ive never heard of the other brand. But as for mounting the amp I mounted my amp under my passanger front seat. If you do this be sure to make the adjustments acessable from the back seat to avoid having to reposition the amp later. Also if you run an amp to your speakers be sure to get a 4 channel amp to run your fron two speakers and rear to off the same amp. Hope this helps

Penten

Alright well good start with Alpine components, yes you do get the best clarity from an amp. The way the wires would be ran for an amp is. Best thing to do is google an amp wiring diagram, its easy once you see how its done. With the double din, also good place to go, Ive never heard of the other brand. But as for mounting the amp I mounted my amp under my passanger front seat. If you do this be sure to make the adjustments acessable from the back seat to avoid having to reposition the amp later. Also if you run an amp to your speakers be sure to get a 4 channel amp to run your fron two speakers and rear to off the same amp. Hope this helps
Thanks it does help and yeah its nothing but Type R all around . What wattage am I looking for I mean Its gonna be a Alpine amp (See what I'm doing here ? lmao) so do you have any knowledge on what to run it too ? I mean I want biggest bang for my buck. Also would 2 12" Subs run GOOD off a 1000 Class D Mono ? If you have any knowledge Alpine is a whole new game for me lol

cody1018

Type R is really good prduct, realistically this would be perfect for your speakers
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_26051_Alpine_PDX-F4.aspx
I use this site for just about anything car related in Audio.
As for Sub you really dont need 2 12's in an integra its over powering. I had 1 10in Alpine Type X in a sealed box
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_18358_Alpine_SWX-1043D.aspx
I also ran it on a Kicker Amp, Kicker is a very well know quality amp that put out. This is the Amp I ran:
http://www.onlinecarstereo.com/CarAudio/p_28004_Kicker_ZX10001.aspx
And with this you should run a Capsistor to minimize the power draw from the system.
Let me know if you have anymore questions

cody1018

Also for the price point Kicker usually gives the best bang for your buck, but Alpine has never failed me when put to the test. I would recommend the company to anyone

Penten

Alright cool thanks man , I now have a general idea of what to get . And I'll keep ya in mind for anything else. Now the only thing left to do is install a viper alarm to protect my shit lmao

cody1018

Also install a kill switch and a quick release steering wheel hub and hub lock. It increases security for yo Sh*t