Any meets in NJ?

Brett1414

Searching for that 1 swap
Well im coming from Maryland, so i don't know where i would meet up with you guys since you are all comin from north or central jersey... Maybe in sicklerville somewhere?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Brett, if you are definatley going, would you mind making a thread? So it can be more organized and to see who will be going so we can set up a meeting point.

I don't want to make one because Im not really sure if I'm going.

whitesheep

Brett, if you are definatley going, would you mind making a thread? So it can be more organized and to see who will be going so we can set up a meeting point.

I don't want to make one because Im not really sure if I'm going.
Mike I am coming from North to. Bergen County Area. There is a meet up area set up for Friday to roll out Monday. What day are you going exactly?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Mike I am coming from North to. Bergen County Area. There is a meet up area set up for Friday to roll out Monday. What day are you going exactly?
I'm from Hackensack. And what do you mean to roll out Monday? Honda Day is Saturday and Sunday haha.

And I'm not sure yet. Probably Sunday, but I'm not sure if there are the drag races that day.

whitesheep

I'm from Hackensack. And what do you mean to roll out Monday? Honda Day is Saturday and Sunday haha.

And I'm not sure yet. Probably Sunday, but I'm not sure if there are the drag races that day.
I meant Friday Night I am rolling out at 4am...

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
I'm probably leaving at Sunday at around 9am or so. It's a 2 hour drive to there.

I think leaving early is smart because you will easily find parking. It will be packed if you arrive there late!!

whitesheep

Don't you mean saturday morning at 4am? and why leave so early it doesn't open til 10? if your like 3 hours away i can understand that but damn!
its a 2hr and 30min drive for me. I like to get there early since last year and year before it gets packed early.

whitesheep

I'm probably leaving at Sunday at around 9am or so. It's a 2 hour drive to there.

I think leaving early is smart because you will easily find parking. It will be packed if you arrive there late!!
I see, ill see you then. I am going both day