Anyone know where to get IC piping?

travisteg

know where to get ic piping?

i am wondering where i can get some intercooler piping for an integra. i prefer to buy a kit of piping instead of someone just building one? thanks in advance

CHILD

all day all JDM
or you can save some money but doing some measurements and take yourself to JCWhitney.com and you can buy the individual pieces for pretty cheap. They also sell the rubber connectors

GSROWNSU

CHILD said:
or you can save some money but doing some measurements and take yourself to JCWhitney.com and you can buy the individual pieces for pretty cheap. They also sell the rubber connectors
that's the way to do it you can get all the piping for around 70 bucks there i have the pipe numbers u'll need but they are for a gsr i'm gonna get them from jc whitney when i boost my gsr.

bubba03

Honestly when you go adding a bunch of rubber connecters to like 8 different pieces of pipe your more likely to have boost leaks. If your going to do it, do it right and get what you want not what you have to settle for. Just my opinion.

CHILD

all day all JDM
if you're buying the pipes from JC whitney you can come home with just as many pipes as you would buying an intercooler kit the only difference is you'll have money left over for high octane gas!

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
bubba03 said:
Honestly when you go adding a bunch of rubber connecters to like 8 different pieces of pipe your more likely to have boost leaks. If your going to do it, do it right and get what you want not what you have to settle for. Just my opinion.
I would weld most of them, maybe have 4-5 rubber connecters.