apexi vs. hks

spoon.thai

i plan on getting exhaust in a couple of weeks and was woundering if i should get either the apexi gt spec or a hks hi-power exhaust for my car. suggestions anyone? thanx (1994 integra ls)

Dsanchez16

try this...

Apexi N-1 Exhaust is very good for ls, I have one on my 94 ls and it feels very direct and sounds great

spoon.thai

anybody know a good site to get the hks hi-power full cat-back exhaust system for a good price? thanx

EvilTurboGsr

you can try ppraudio.com try emailing them i got my eletronics there they have fast shipping

Spec

Re: try this...

Originally posted by "Dsanchez16"

Apexi N-1 Exhaust is very good for ls, I have one on my 94 ls and it feels very direct and sounds great
Apexi N-1 catbacks are very good exhausts if you're looking for high-end hp. They even have a dual tip that increases mid-range torque w/o taking out very much peak hp. They work especially well on Tegs, althuogh they are one of the loudest suckas out there, so if you don't like noise, avoid it like th plague.

As for HKS or APEX, I'de go APEX GT Spec.

spoon.thai

hks hi-power/apexi gt spec

performance wise which one is better?

sound wise which one is better?

thanx

MoJoJoJo

Banned
best way is just to cut a huge hole in ur stock muffler and just... lol jk

Apexi N1 Catback Sys. Worth The Price
Huge Outlet, 115mm, Deep Powerful Tone, Great Looks, JDM N1 Style...How Can Anybody Say No To It.
Gives You Great Looks, Great Sound, And Some Extra Ponies, When I Say Great Sound I Mean, Great, Not The Cheap Lawn mower sound some other cars give off.

I Just Bought My 98 GS Less Than 2 Weeks Ago, I Went To The Local Car Shop And Put 300 Down For The Sys. And I Should Be Here Soon, =) Pics Lots Of Pics, From When Its In The Box, Unwrapped And On My Car,

Baldy201

Did anyone read his post? he wants the GT spec or the hi-power. I think that they are pretty comparable. I have not heard either one so i am going based on exhaust design. I would say if you have the money for both I would go with HKS. Not too many people have and HKS exhaust or any of there parts for that matter.

apexiteg

i ahve apexi n1 exhaust

I have a 95 integra gsr with injen intake, tsudo headers, high flow cat, and apexi n1 exhaust. Let me tell u that if you have an ls all u need is the n1 with 2.36" piping. The GT Spec has like 3.25" inch piping and that is too much unless you are going turbo. The n1 give you the true non-ricer sound. Def recommend it. Just watch out that the bottom of your shifter doesnt rub on the piping. With the gt spec i know thats a big issue, and it becomes an annoying rattling sound.

mist3r Lin

Click here for a good price on the HKS Hi-power exhaust for your car.
Also, you'll be helping Justin out.
At checkout, use the code "clubcivic" and you save 5%, then click redeem.
Somehow, I doubt JayJay will mind.

misplacedcivic

hyper98gsr said:
think he has an exhaust by now. just throwing a bone out there.
good call man. hmmmm i've always been biased to Apexi for some reason but who couldn't love hks as well? thanks for the advice and opinions people. really helpful :thumbs up