April '10 ROTM: 99sil-teg

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
are you saying it's not JDM? or are you saying something else? I really don't know what the "what" dude is for

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
Then it's a JDM valve cover, just like I said. The DOHC VTEC size rule goes for B16's as well. If you don't know what I'm talking about, here.

USDM engines have:

DOHC
VTEC

JDM has:

DOHC
VTEC

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The USDM B16 valve covers are like that too. It's not JDM just because the VTEC letters are bigger.

By your theory, a USDM B16A2 out of a 99-00 Civic Si is JDM....and that makes absolutely no sense. It looks like the JDM valvecover, but it's not. Unless it came off a JDM B16 :lol:

Last edited:

Slo_Teggy

Slow Driver
If we were having a few beer together I would argue this point all night long. I don't care enough though. This is getting way off topic anyway. Nice car

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Well you could argue all you want, something from the US market is not JDM, even though it looks the damn same.

Is your stock spoiler JDM? It looks just like the one that came on JDM Integras? How about your hood, or you door handle or you windshield? They JDM too? :lol:

I'm just messing with you man, I understand what you're getting at.

Last edited:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
If the valve cover comes from a JDM B16, then it's considered JDM. There, now that's it over with let's continue to comment on Josh's sexy time DC2.

nugget

I Love My Toyota.
is the owner of this car the one who had a silver integra with ITR lip covered in stickers?

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
:facepalm:....room full of n00bs.

the valve cover came off of a jdm b16/type-r.

its all in the lettering.

usdm b16..off of the del sol...the 99-00 just says "HONDA" on the bottom.

jdm b16

both painted by me...so i know exactly where they came from.

Last edited:

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
wow I missed a lot lol, I'll try to get a side shot tomorrow real quick. Also I'll have new pics for next month... more changes happening soon

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
is the owner of this car the one who had a silver integra with ITR lip covered in stickers?
That was me, I have another in the makings to put on this one.. have it on once stance design hurries the hell up

Also I have put up new pics.