Auto Auctions?

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
this is pretty random but i was wondering if there was any car auctions that happen every so often in massachusetts. because im looking into buying another car and shops in my town are screwing me over with prices. any help from you northeast members!?

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
There's an auction in Salem N.H. at 20 Hampshire Road every Wednesday at 6pm. Website for it is www.interstateautoauction.com. Speaking spanish is a big plus if you decide to go. I went there once and was one of the few people there who was white and spoke english. Never again....

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
is there a bunch of teggys there? cause i dont wanna drive all the way there and be unsatisfied with what i find. if you dont know. then i guess im going blind lol.

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I went a few years ago. Don't remember many Integra's. Most of the cars there were pretty beat up, and/or high mileage, and/or theft recoveries, broken ignitions, door handles, ect. They were shitty.
Don't expect to be impressed with any Integras you might find there, something will need to be fixed, or else it's gonna have 250K on it. Jeez, I can't believe their website is in english! :lol:

Last edited:

JimmyRos.

07 BMW 328Xi
haha i guess that'll save me a trip. i thought it would be useful to go to an auction. because my cousins friend went down to an auction in philly and picked up a 01 GSR w/ 80K for 3500. do you by any chance know of a teggy being sold? i wanna upgrade to the 98+ models. autotrader sux balls.

03dc5Integra

u need a dealer's license to auction those hahahaha n it's in framingham dork hahahahhahaa. ask me how i know......too late 1 of my co-worker went there n bout a jetta n a windstar for himself hahahaaha out of all the cars he bought those. but yeah he saw integras and rsx there also pretty gangster haahaha. hey tegsox don;t you know most of the people that goes to the auction in N.H. are spanish hahahahha and some asian here and there haahahhaa

B18TEG

BLACK DA
you dont need a license to go to the auctions if your going to buy one or two cars, you can go with someone who has one and be fine. and you dont have to be such an ass about knowing something

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
hahahahaahahahahaha...... What was so funny?

I've thought about going to actions before, but I never know where any are in WI.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i almost did the auction thing but ended up finding my car. I woulda just had to pay this guy to use his dealer lisence to get the car.