Autosport Addiction Car show

ddawgs2000

Just wanted to let everyone know that Autosport Addiction is going to hold their summer car show on June 3rd. Prize will be Given out for Street Class 1st, 2nd, 3rd. Wild class 1st 2nd 3rd. Best JDM and more. For more information call 209-475-9111. Last Yr there was over 50 cars. And 1st Place went to a 4dr GSR from Team Show Case.Hope to see you guys there.

Autosport Addiction
429 E. March Lane Suite A
Stockton Ca 95207

Last edited:

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
sweet .... what times the show start .... i got that day off cause my homies bachelor party is that night .... so i can go mtn biking in fairfield in the morning then head over there.

By the way if any of you guys see a silver integra towing a aluminum fishing boat this weekend its me, my friends and i are going to lake havasu arizona on friday and comin back tuesday. Im so juiced.

ddawgs2000

Its always fun. every year the show gets bigger and bigger. I'll most likely bring out my Saturn. But ill be there with Team-Koketsu. Team Show Case said they will have some cars out their as well. the show is normally held between 10am-4pm. I will find out for sure. For more information call 209-475-9111 thats the shops number.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
i thought your brother had the saturn

anyways ill clean and wax up my hoopty next week when i get back from the lake ... i washed it so the az sun doesnt bake in the bird shit ... but i figured ill save washin the inside for when i get back ... ill have it lookin sweet though .... ill have my mtn bike on the rack in back probably too lol