Boom!

Evul9

I will totally trade you the meshies for my wheels : P

Nice car too. Is that Indiana or Ky? It looks freakishly close to where I live lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
I will totally trade you the meshies for my wheels : P

Nice car too. Is that Indiana or Ky? It looks freakishly close to where I live lol

Thats in jeffersonville at my mothers house. by meijer

Evul9

But really, if you want some 17' gunmetal xxr's I have them lol

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
hmm..lemme see because i might be trading the meshies for 5zeigens but i also might be trading for a 4dr gsr with fat 5s and then trading those for 5zeigens lol my main stop on them is 17s are a little big for my taste but they do look good.

Evul9

hmm..lemme see because i might be trading the meshies for 5zeigens but i also might be trading for a 4dr gsr with fat 5s and then trading those for 5zeigens lol my main stop on them is 17s are a little big for my taste but they do look good.
Geez, how many cars have you had lol, and yeah, whatever. 4dr GSR just seems awesome to me :)

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
Geez, how many cars have you had lol, and yeah, whatever. 4dr GSR just seems awesome to me :)

in the range of 30-35? lol ive slowed down though, ive only had 2 cars so far this year and one bike lol

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
Why so much?

usually get bored with them so i sell em and buy something else. integras are the only cars im not willing to get rid of unless i have to. the ONLY reason im trading this one is for a GS-R. and it kills me because this is my first zero rust honda and im trading it for a rusted honda lol