Bstreet2307's 97 GSR Build

Bstreet2307

Just got done painting my valve cover I think it looks good for now. There is a little before and after so there is a little inprovement.

Kyle

Re install your head shield or paint your header. Rusty header=failure.

99TegLs

why did you get an ITR flywheel? wouldnt it have been more benificial to get a lighter flywheel?

Bstreet2307

I painted it off the car I just got done putting it on when I took the pic. It was still a little wet so it was extra shiny still. As for the flywheel its just a little lighter and oem quality so that why I went with that and yeah the sheild will be going back on until I can decide what header to go with cause rust is definitely a eye sore!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk

justjdm

DB8 Whore
I painted it off the car I just got done putting it on when I took the pic. It was still a little wet so it was extra shiny still. As for the flywheel its just a little lighter and oem quality so that why I went with that and yeah the sheild will be going back on until I can decide what header to go with cause rust is definitely a eye sore!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9650 using Tapatalk
Gotcha. I noticed the bag over the distributor, so I was just wondering if you took it off or not. Thought you had it there for overspray. Looks good though!