Cheapest place to get windshields in Oklahoma????

ridin_low07

Poppa Bear
Coming back from wally world in my girls cousins 93 and his funky hood pins popped out and the hood flies up. What do you think happened? Crunch goes the windshield. So now I have to get it fixed before he gets back from AIT. Ive spent all kinds of time and effort rebuilding this POS that was wrecked when he got it. I dont wanna invest more money but oh well. Sorry rant done. ANyways does anybody know where I can get a windshield cheap? I can put it in myself just dont wanna have to spend $250 for somebody else to do it. Hell Ill even go cut one out if I have to.

Prozon

Kris
$50-100 at a junkyard, but if you break it removing it chances are you have to pay for it.
$250 from safelite or whatever it's called.
$150-200 from a random windshield installer.

Try searching Craigslist, sometimes companies will advertise there with really good deals.

Sounds like that Integra has gone down the same path as mine..
Wrecked when I got it..
Had a windshield smashed because of hood pins..
Ect ect.

Except at least I take the blame for forgetting the hood pins. :thumbs up
Pffth, they just came out.. >_>

ridin_low07

Poppa Bear
actually this dipshit had ghetto ass pins so the "forgot to put them in" comment you can keep to yourself. But anyways I appreciate the information.

Prozon

Kris
You sir, need to simmer down a bit. If you're upset maybe you shouldn't be driving cars with ghetto ass hood pins?

And always happy to give information. :thumbs up

whitedc4

Go to the pull apart under I-40 or Moore imports they're extremely cheap on parts I've gotten many for free

Prozon

Kris
I think that's because you're a good looking female. It doesn't work for good looking guys like me, Rach. :p