• Blue

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Red

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Black (Originally was black)

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

jtalon

My engine's paint is all chipped off and cracky (id post a pic but cant :() its the only thing that looks bad when i open my hood and its finally irritated me so i was wondering how do i clean the engine along with getting off all the old dried cracked and chipped paint thats still on there, without messing anything up, and how do i paint the engine correctly. idc how much time it takes cause im currently (temporarily) crippled, (2 words. Mini Van.)

dlo253

Gotcha, it's all good man. Better than some I've seen. Gotta start somewhere.
Oh and thanks for actually picking a good thread title. But post pics of your car so we have a better idea of what colors to pick

dlo253

hmmm. What kind of blue were you thinking?. I would do black, silver, like a graphite gray,and sand the paint off the letters of course lol. but thats just me..

jtalon

was thinking a navy bluish like color something to distract from the rust and general old age look of the rest of the engine... hahaha or red or yellow idk

dlo253

I was gonna suggest a navy blue....Rust and stuff.. shit spray some rust away shit on it, the kind that turns it black..... and before you paint your VC you should give your engine bay a good wash.