Climate control mounting bracket broken, HELP

QUiKAZN

I <3 Twisties (^_^)
On my Teggy, I was taking the signal button out of the climate control bezel to remove the that whole piece (vent/climate control buttons/temp slider/...) and as I was pulling back the button the whole thing came off. After taking the screw off behind the defrost button, it looks like the person who owned the car before me didn't know how to take it off or didn't know there were screws that secured it in place and tried to either JB weld or put some kind of grey epoxy on it to secure it back in place. But now my climate control hangs down and it's starting to get irritating. So my question is, is there any way to replace the piece, fix it or tips on securing the brace or the piece itself into place? Don't really want to replace the whole dash for that little piece so seeing if there is anything I can do! Thanks guys

XslickwhitetegX

UKDM EXPERT
yea you can buy a cheap one on ebay, or find someone that has spare climate control laying around for parts,, you can buy parts at dealership but expensive. I have few spare parts laying around but not sure which parts broken on yours, take a pic!

or are you talking about the part part were the ventsare and everything slides into?

QUiKAZN

I <3 Twisties (^_^)
Its actually the piece that the climate control braces on to, the one that the screws go into. will post pics

Turbobrett03

did you ever figure anything out i have the same problem