Clutch Master or AcT?

BossPlaya510

Im looking to buy a new clutch disc since myne is slipping... i current have ACT street disc... n i had 6puk before which dint last too long because of driving in traffic... n now im going through another clutch disc... wut you guys prefer.. CLUTCH master stage 3 or ACT extreme street...? Im looking to race my car but need somethin reliable since i drive in traffic alot... wut clutch are you using...? any comments or suggestions.. thnxx

SlyDC2

i've got the ACT HDSS and fidanza lightweight flywheel and its working fine for me...

Baldy201

Downshift- why do you say not to go with ACT or Clutchmasters?

DownShift96GSR

All the people that I know that have had their cars built up have had an ACT or CM and the clutches didn't last long. Plus I had one in my Civic. I drove it the same for two years since the day I got it. I replaced the factory clutch with a ACT clutch and 6 months later I was getting a new one. If they work for you then thats good, they just didn't work for me. I haven't gotten a performance clutch yet but, I've run into a lot of people with the Exedy and they have no complaints.

KrNxRaCer00

had an ACT XTSS clutch in my gsr and it worked great.

drove it in traffic a lot (seattle is that way) and i raced it all the time too. never had any types of problems with it.

all the ppl i know actually haven't had a problem w/ their CM or ACT clutches. but the same can be said about the exedy clutches as well.

BoostedITR41

I have a ACT 2600 with ACT flywheel it works awesome and gets abused never had a problem. I did however have a CM stage 3 become junk in about 6k miles

95obd1gsr

k if ya want a stock feel with ur clutch meaning no pressure from ur clutch pedal get clutchmaster..act for race feel clutch..my advise to u ..if ya get the act with street light fly wheel..u wont regret it..i had an exzedy and it alway burnt out on me..act last long time