does this look like a good deal to you guys?

01cleatus

Sounda like an ok trade but you have got to check out the car first. And oh yeah I think it is the front bumper and not a bra.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
yea i emailed him so im probably gonna go check it out ... hes like 50 miles or so south of me

98 bumpers are bank and i could probably get that painted for like a c note ... or just leave it black it doesnt look that bad IMO but then again thats pictures

Edit: my homie whos ase certified is gonna roll wit me too

Last edited:

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea it sounds good and everything... but a act clutch for a automatic?? huh?? private dealers are always tricky, cuz there is not warranty or insurance if ur gettin a lemon or not, u should test drive it if possible, but best way is to ask if u can have it checked out by a mechanic. take it to a show and ask them to check out the entire car, or get a carfax report

ForceFed

...Relapsed
its definatley a front bumper... 95 integras dont have that style front ends. and it sounds like a great deal, id take an integra over an accord any day

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
MoJoJoJo said:
yea it sounds good and everything... but a act clutch for a automatic?? huh?? private dealers are always tricky, cuz there is not warranty or insurance if ur gettin a lemon or not, u should test drive it if possible, but best way is to ask if u can have it checked out by a mechanic. take it to a show and ask them to check out the entire car, or get a carfax report
nah its a stick ... he wants to TRADE for an automatic.

and yes he said the front is primered.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
werd .... plus the way i figure it my leather seat needs to be reuhpolstered so if he tries anything funny i could be like look ... i gotta get this bumper painted and you gotta fix the seat thats just the way shit goes.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
this guys an ass ... tells me to call sat night so i call 3x then called this morning when he told me it was coo to go look at the car and no answer either.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
update he lost his phone he gonna call me tommorow hopefully i can peep it tommorow or later this week when i dont got work and we can get this done.

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
finally checked it out heres some pics of it ... .the guy is gonna look at someone elses accord this afternoon and make his decision tonight.

Keep in mind both cars blue book the same

my cam ran out of batteries or else i woulda got more pics.

So heres the deal ... his needs a decent amount of body work

front bumper is all primer and doesnt fit quite right on the left side, holes in fenders from sidemarkers, drivers door has a dent, gay sidemarkers on rear bumper, all sorts of holes from a big ass wing on the trunk, 3 holes in hood from a fake hood scoop, Cracks in left taillight, he has another set of lights in the trunk that were testored.

his interior is decent, the gauge cluster is a little messed up cause he used to have indiglow so i might need a new one and he used to have some other gauges so theres a few holes in the apillar on the left side. Car used to have a system so wires are run which is sweet.

motor is sweet, its an ls with aem short ram, dc sports headers, maxspeed full catback exhaust all legal. Also has a stage 1 clutch, and is dropped on an eibach prokit with stock shocks, rides good i got to drive it. Momo shift knob with a short as hell short shifter.

As far as my car goes, i got 3 scratches on the trunk nothing major, and a rip in the drivers seat im covering with duct tape ... other than that my car is cherry, i also have wires run for a system but cruising on the stock tape deck cause my beat got stolen.

So he wants my 17s and 15s ... imma say you only get one set of rims cause your car needs hella exterior work, so pick either 17s or 15s, im already hooking you up with a pretty sweet suspension setup, my windows are tinted dark.

Other than that i think its a pretty decent trade cause hes got some mods and a fairly new clutch .... for the body i will probably just put new sidemarkers on that dont look gay, and a friend of a friend does body work so he can fix the trunk, door, and paint the bumper for me.

Oh and i fit in it pretty good and im 6' 6"

Melt

the lone outdoorsman
well i found all the parts i would need to fix the ridicilously busted exterior it comes to $425 ... so i straight up told him i will do the trade minus my 17s and hes like well i wanted the 17s and stocks, and im like thers no way i can give you both, i gotta sell the 17s to fix the exterior, thats my standing offer

right now hes waiting on some guy who is in line to straight up by the car off him ... and if that guy flakes im next in line