dont buy from shmotorsport.com

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
well for starters they seemed good so i ordered my stuff with a credit card over the phone and they told me it would arrive in 7-10 days and will be shipped out the next day. well eventually on like the 9th or 10th day they called up and said that they didnt have the exhaust i ordered. it took them 10 days to figure that out when they said they were shipping it the next day??? that irritated me. and actually... they werent even sure which it was i ordered. they siad they didnt have the one that i DIDNT order and i was like... well i ordered the other one and the guy was like "oh yeah yeah... thats the one we dont have" so instead of ordering the exhaust with the angle tip i just got the one with the straight tip. so that was to be another 7-10 days. well after a few days i realized i didnt have a traking number so i called to get one and they basically said they had to find it and made a huge deal. so they FINALLY got one after a while and said it was sent UPS. so UPS was called and said it wasnt shipped through them. finally figured it was being sent Fed Ex... and was shipped out that day apparently. sort of like they quick punched it into their computers to be shipped out right after calling them. anyways of course it took way more then 10 days. after over a month from the day i originally ordered it i got a few packages which was last friday the 17th. i open them up and of course the high flow cat i ordered isnt in there and neither is the air intake i was able to talk them into giving me for free. the gasket to the header was also way too small. it didnt line up anywhere close to how it should. plus it was all splitting apart and all bitched up like it was already used... or chewed on my a dog. so once again another phone call was made and they give some shit about how the other package is a day behind cause it was shipped from a different location. yeah anywhere else that might be believable but with these guys i doubt it. they said its a day behind and would be here monday the 20th. that was 2 days ago and its still not here. and then the gasket... they wanted me to take a digital photo and send it to them. screw that. then they wanted me to send it back to them so they can send me a new one. no way... i want the new one first then the could get their piece of shit gasket back. so then they say thatll take 3-4 days to ship. 3-4 day? god damn they can stick it in an envolope and ship it overnight practically? its not like it weights 50lbs. but whatever... i doubt ill be seeing it anytime soon. and id be willing to bet that the gasket shows up in the same box as the cat and intake. hows that happen when they had already shipped it? well id love to hear that excuse if they happen to do that. and yeah... they actually charged the credit card after i first ordered it even though it was never shipped.

so theres the details. i may have left something out but im not sure at the moment considering they have pulled so much crap. ill never order anything from there again. doesnt matter how inexpensive the stuff is... i would never get it til a year later. and not only that but they had an attitude every time on the phone just cause i wanted my parts in a reasonable amount of time.

teg9five

a.k.a. crabs!
yeah they really suck ass. they never even sent the gasket to the header. and the cat they sent was shorter then the stock one so of course the rest of the exhaust came out short hitting the rear sway bar and pushing into my bumper causing it to melt. i had to mod it slightly. could still use a bit more to get it perfect