dupage/kane county meet and greet

Bizzyb

B18C1 lover
hello all so i always cruise alone and see other guys with neons and stuff cruising in groups and grouped up at gas stations, ive seen a few tegs in naperville and aurora, if anyone in the area wants to get together for a meet and greet that would be great, have a cruise night or something, im down to cruise the local scene with some fellow teg owners hit up some bars. if anyones interested let me know.

native teg95

Big E.
Dude I'm totally down I'm by midway but a nice cruise but I'm working on my teg and I'm replacing some things but hopefully ill be up and running soon

Bizzyb

B18C1 lover
Sounds good guys keep this thread updated, let's get some integra action going on soon. I'm ready whenever you guys are.

native teg95

Big E.
Sounds good hopefully my car is ready by next month to gotta a gas line problem and need new coilovers and rims and tires so then another paint job cause they fucked my cat up whoever painted it yuck!!!!!

native teg95

Big E.
Sounds good hopefully my car is ready by next month to gotta a gas line problem and need new coilovers and rims and tires so then another paint job cause they fucked my cat up whoever painted it yuck!!!!!