Embarassed a guy...

KrNxRaCer00

Well, there hasn't been anything new in here for a while, so ithought i'd liven it up w/ a kill story (even tho its nothing to brag about).

so im gettin off I-5, and i take a left. i needed to get into the right lane for an upcoming turn, so i speed up a bit, and get in front of a mid 90's corolla (didn't cut him off, simply changed lanes in front of him). he looked bone-stock, no rice, nothing, jus a car to drive.

he didn't seem to like this for some reason and he cuts into the left lane and we catch a red light.

well him and his girl (she actually was pretty hott), are grillin me and my car pretty bad, so i jus look over and grin. i didn't really feel like racing (sorta a waste of gas), but the guy punched it as soon as the light turned, so i said wut the heck, why not.

he jumped about 3/4 of a car off the line (i didn't launch, didn't even move for a bit after the light turned green), but when i finally got on it, i pulled back even at the top of 1st, the tires let out a nice squeal on the pavement into 2nd, and completely left him like he wasn't moving.

there's my waste of gas/time/ur reading time story :D

x0supermonkey0x

ROFL... niiice... theres this carolla at my school... its got a kit.. cut springs.. ricer exhaust... its a complete ricer car... i go home with my friend... he drives a 5th gen civic hatch.. with intake, catback exhaust.... and this carolla keeps wanting to race us.. and he keeps loosing EVEN THOUGH MY FRIEND DOESNT FLOOR IT.... and then he goes to school saying he beat us... so when my friend's hatch smokes the carolla.. ill post pics and a story ...

dc23mm

My Bro has a 97 DX Corolla and he kills tons of civics out dere his car is basically stock but his turbo project is in the making