First teggy. Need some ideas fo dress it up a bit :)

gearhead07

To start off I am a new member. I have been looking around a bit and looking at different pictures. I just bought a 96 Integra this weekend. It is a third vehicle for me and I mainly bought it just as a commuter to drive back and forth to work. I don't plan on doing anything performance wise to it. I have my fast car and my off road vehicle. So this is my reliable daily.
In just looking for some idea to dress it up a bit and make it look nice. I always liked the way teggys looked and I'm so glad to own one now. Any suggestions on some simple things to make it look a bit better.

Some ideas of mine.
-Polish headlights
-hids
-figlights, yellow hids
-home depot lip
- type r wing? (Would that be frowned upon)?

The wheels, I kind would like to rock the stockers due to cost. Idk

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
Get a lip from ebay. And make sure to get an OEM itr wing. Replicas won't fit as good as OEM.

Sended from my phone

94RS

No fucks given.
If you're doing a lip and ITR wing, you can't leave the poor car on steelies. It'll look like you're the broke ricer kid that prefers body kits and a huge exhaust over a nice drop and decent set of wheels. And wtf is a Home Depot lip? Like that plastic siding s*** for yards? :lol:

Oh, and CJ.... 94-97 > 98-01 Just sayin'

My suggestion: Si-VTEC lip/fog lights and go wingless :thumbs up

gearhead07

94 rs good point about leaving the stealies on. And the home depot lip looks very similar to the lip in the pic u posted (by gorgeous). But it's a popular option I have found in may other car communities. It uses a garage door sealer strip screwed on the bottom of the bumper. Google it. It's kinda sweet

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
If you're doing a lip and ITR wing, you can't leave the poor car on steelies. It'll look like you're the broke ricer kid that prefers body kits and a huge exhaust over a nice drop and decent set of wheels. And wtf is a Home Depot lip? Like that plastic siding s*** for yards? :lol:
So many people go with the Home De POT front lip spoiler. Even in the Lexus world, people just dont have the funds to pay for anything better than cheap plastic

94RS

No fucks given.
I don't get it though, an Si-VTEC replica lip on eBay and is only like $35 :what:

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
mines an Si-vtec replica and fits like a glove

my front end consists of..
oem nose cover (bra)
oem si-vtec blinkers
replica si-vtec fogs
replica si-vtec front lip

no need to change the whole front to another year. just work with what you got.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using NetZero.