Front 2 speakers not working, help

BroNextDoor

Whats going on? I got my integra a little more than 2 months ago and when I purchased it I did notice the front 2 speakers, not the tweeters, weren't working. I installed a Sony stereo head unit. Now I can't remember if they were working before or after I installed it, but I am 95% sure they were not working before I installed the new stereo. Any ideas/suggestions? I am planning on getting aftermarket speakers--would this fix the problem? Thanks for all help and input.

BeatBox

Real Good!
im assuming the rear speakers work then? if so try connecting those to the front, if they work then its your speaker if not then its something else. if for some reason they dont when you connect them upfront then run new wires and by pass what could be the problem in the wiring going to the doors

BroNextDoor

im assuming the rear speakers work then? if so try connecting those to the front, if they work then its your speaker if not then its something else. if for some reason they dont when you connect them upfront then run new wires and by pass what could be the problem in the wiring going to the doors
Thanks man. Don't know why I never thought of this lol

TheSkygun

you could also check if the speakers themselves when you pop off the door panel. also could use a volt tester to see if current is going through right. but id go with beatbox, this is more of his area