gsr not feeling as fast

robbygsr

hey guys im really confused my gsr is feeling kinda slow in the past couple of days. to compare it it feels pretty much as fast as my old 94 civic ex with an intake lol. i dont have a clue what could be wrong all i know is that its feeling slow as hell. could it be the brake pads rubbing possibly i have no clue any1 suggestions or ideas will be appreciated thanx alot

robbygsr

nope i was thinking myb its b/c i put 87 octane gas in it instead of the ussual 93 it

nope i was thinking myb its b/c i put 87 octane gas in it instead of the ussual 93 could that do it?

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
eh, I dont think it would have that BIG of an impact. and honda doesn recommend using that low octain on their VTEC engines. at least use 91.

GSRawe

robbygsr said:
nope i was thinking myb its b/c i put 87 octane gas in it instead of the ussual 93 could that do it?
Octane makes a big differance in preformance engines... stick with 93 and see if it feels any better to you.

PogKai

B20VTEC
Yeah.. GS-R should use premium gas only.. lower octane gas can be used, but wit loss of performance.

dc2nr

you car hates you, never use anything lower then 93,

also do a tune up, whens the last time u did a valve adjustment? change plugs and plug wires?

150 can take care of all of that.

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
dc2nr said:
you car hates you, never use anything lower then 93,

also do a tune up, whens the last time u did a valve adjustment? change plugs and plug wires?

150 can take care of all of that.
nothing less than 93?? shit theyd ont even offer that here. I'm screwed......

01cleatus

Melt said:
im suprised that shit isnt pinging from you usin the wrong octane
Hey bro what ever happened with that guy and his teg. Did he ever come thru and did you get it? By the way, my bad I just was curious and didn't mean to derail this thread.

DB8_228

does ur VTEC even kick in? Sometimes my bro's GSR VTEC dont kick in. He just found out that his selinoid is dirty...so he had to change out something in the selinoid. Check that out too....