HELP-Do I Need To Tune? Jackson Supercharger--Any tuning Shops in Nor-CAL-HELP-Please

96GSR

can some one please tell me if i have to get this car tuned with the current setup below? and if i drive it untuned can something happen to the motor or JRSC? what's a boost retard gauge? im located around Sacramento..does anyone know any tuning shops out here if i have to get it tuned? and any idea how much it will cost to get tuned? and do i have to get bigger injectors..? and will i need a bigger fuel pump? should i run any other software or device like....boost controller,hondadata,vtech controller, or get a chipped ecu??

the guy told me his next mods were going to be..fuel rail,bigger injectors,fuel pump,FPR,

121 k Miles on the Car
96 B18c1 GSR engine with GSR CPU w/ vtec
Jackson Racing Superchargers - 94-01 Integra GSR
Jackson Racing Stage 1 Boost Upgrade - 94-01 Integra GSR
Comptech 4-2-1 Header Systems - 94-99 Integra GSR TIG WELD
Comptech Sport Tuned Exhaust Systems - 94-99 Integra GSR
Jackson Racing High Flow Catalytic Converter -94-00 Integra GSR
ACT Clutch Set Clutch Assemblies - 94-01 Integra
Comptech Sport Aluminum Flywheels - 94-01 Integra
AEM Tru Power Underdrive Pulley Kits - 94-99
B&M Pro Edge Short Shifter - 94-01 Integra

Car Also Has a Boost Retard Gauge(analog)

Oh and the Supercharger is Putted out about 8 to 10 PSI right now.

Can someone give me some info please...thanks

ca86108

dnr racing in hayward... i think motor works technique in hayward... but the best place is MODACAR in lafyette.. www.modacar.com

Baldy201

The answer to "should I tune?" is yes most definatly. If you have the stock JR FMU get rid of it and get hondata or another piggyback unit. You should definatly get an FPR as for bigger injectors, or fuel pump take it to the dyno and see how your AF ratio is doing.

slow_99integra

Stinkin & Drinkin
first i see some mistakes correct me if i am wrong

1. the JRSC boost 1 upgrade comes with injectors and a fuel pump with a boost timing controller.
2. the high flow cat is ONLY OBD1 CARB Exempt.
3. you are only using a power steering pulley, not a alternator pulley because of the blower
4.the supercharger has either the 8psi OR 10 psi which is it?

Also i am confused what is a boost retard gauge??

BoostedITR41

slow_99integra said:
first i see some mistakes correct me if i am wrong

1. the JRSC boost 1 upgrade comes with injectors and a fuel pump with a boost timing controller.
2. the high flow cat is ONLY OBD1 CARB Exempt.
3. you are only using a power steering pulley, not a alternator pulley because of the blower
4.the supercharger has either the 8psi OR 10 psi which is it?

Also i am confused what is a boost retard gauge??

it is probably a BTM....you need to do a lot of reading before even starting to drive the car hard or you will be big time in debt with a junk motor. also 121k on a boosted motor usually doesn't last long anyway