Help!!! Driveshaft Problem

IntegratedLS

IntegratedLS
I was on my way back to school today when I shifted into 2nd gear it popped and then i shifted into 3rd and it also popped, but ever since i bought the car Saturday its been popping into 3rd. But anyways i got to a stop light and put it in neutral and i felt a thump, found out the car wouldnt get into gear and i looked underneath the car and the driveshaft was hanging from the car. I really need to know what i can do to fix the problem. Let me know if you have any info. Its a 1992 Acura Integra LS. Thanks Jon

IntegratedLS

IntegratedLS
I take it back it wasnt the driveshaft, it was the clutch extension rod that is supposed to have a bolt in it but the bolt was missing, me and my friend just pushed the rod back up in and put a bolt in it. But my car still clunks when i shirt into 3rd at 3500 rpms or more idk why it does that.

TougeRunner

Solid Snake kills himself
Hmm ... well for future reference, if you ever replace a CV Axle yourself, make sure you listen to hear the snap ring snap into place, if you don't hear that snap into place, then you're not ready to drive off ^_^

1991TeGgY Ls

first off u should go back to the person u bought the car from second go back to rule number one cause didnt u buy that car like 2 days ago?

IntegratedLS

IntegratedLS
Yeah i just got it 2 days ago. I talked to the guy but he just told me he'd help fix it but i already got it fixed.