help me find these guys.craigslist ripoffs

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
i ve been having some shitty luck with buying parts off local people(mostly from south,tacoma renton etc)
thru craigslist.
was gonna buy a gsr head and the guy disappeared with some money.
he drove a light blue ford explorer with limo tint and tinted taillights licence plate is 601-zpm phone is 206-624-3302 white guy with a stash always blasting his music and looks like most of the shit he has is stolen as well.

few days ago bought a pair of tokico illmina shocks for 80 bucks and they are almost shot. they seemed ok when i checked later at home after closer inspection i realized that he sold me dead shock.
he drives a blue honda cr-v licence plate is 481-RNF phone 206-331-5470 asian guy

please pm me if you know where to find them

really sad to see that TRUST lost all value, and it became accepted as normal behavior to try to take advantage of another person by any means posible in order to get money.

Last edited:

j13

Keep It Clean
if its a "buy as is" deal than your shit outa luck. If he claimed they were in well working order than that sucks man.

Only buy interior-exterior parts and engine parts. The only time I bought suspension parts were Honda EK struts with coilover sleeves. He told me they were blown and he sold them nasty dirt cheap.

Did you buy all 4 struts for 80? If so..that seems to good to be true for some good working ones.

Rich-PMS

How did the guy disappear with some money??

Maybe the guy didn't know the shock was blown.... You said it seemed alright at first, so maybe it was an honest mistake

tenshi_R

luxury integra driver
the first guy did, i was hella tired from a trip and got punked, didnt think too clear and let him go with some money, i held few parts as a back up but they were not worth as much asi gave him.

the shocks were 80 bucks for 2 fronts i already had the rears

i tested them and one was good , the other one i had doubts about but it didnt have any oil leaks or anthing. once i gt home i noticed the strut was a lil crooked, looks like he ran them hella slammed and sold them before they completely went out.