Help please

TimLifeguard

soooo today i installed my Yonaka exhaust and it whent fantastic put i have no gaskit from the muffler to middle pipe is that a big deal?

ANYWAYS NOT REALLY THE PROBLEM!

so after putting my car down and turning it on theres a f***iing buzzing coming from the glove box area. You know the sound u hear when turn on a electric pump THATS THE f***ING SOUND AND I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IT IS !

so if someone has had the similar problem or knows how to fix it please let me know cause its so f***ing annoying.

side note: the sound only comes on when the car is started.

Thanks

Heres a video of my problem; http://youtu.be/ndiP6kUtO8s

Last edited:

Royal_DA

Royal
hahahah!!! love the video:p i would go insane too... but maybe your exhaust is causing vibration... i wouldn't know but that would be my guess. Something vibrating? lol

TimLifeguard

thats what i was thinking but its coming from the raniggest randomest place, would my exhuast cause that ? fucking so angry , biggest upset everytime i turn my car on -.-

Royal_DA

Royal
did it make that sound before? The gasket shouldn't matter unless that's the cause of your vibration.

I would recommend starting your car up cold and getting some gloves, holding on to the exhaust from where the gasket should go (or just holding on to the middle of exhaust to stop the viibration if any) and have someone listen to see if it still sounds the same.

If it does then i have no clue... if it sounds different while holding it then i think we found our problem :thumbs up Vibration.