hey im new and I'M seein blue

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
hey i'm new here, i just found out about the site from a friend today. i own a 1992 Acura Integra GS. some upgrades if you would like to know include a B&M Short Shifter, AEM Short Ram Intake and an upgraded suspension among other things. just thought i'd say hi and give a little info about my car.

HG666-JSout

imcnblu

Resident G2 Guru of C-I
sorry i dont have a cam, but i know people who do, next time i get ahold of them i'll see if i can bum the cam from em and then i'll try to scan em and post em.

now that i have time i'll list the mods.

AEM short ram intake
B&M Short Shifter
Upgraded suspension
New FRONT BRAKES
looking forward to having a custom exhaust installed possibly this weekend, gonna be kinda difficult but it should turn out fine.
i have sony XPLOD head unit and (sadly) i'm running the factory speakers (getting these really really phat Kicker Speakers soon) and i have an MTX Thunder 6000 15" sub waiting to get a new amp (the one i had blew).
many mods to come in the future.
also i have a blue, black, and white color shceme goin on in the interior.

car stats as it sits.
Electric Blue (rare for the year)
1.8L DOHC non vtec 4banger
running on the stock (but actually nice looking) GS wheels (of the 14" variety lol)
(dyno tested) (i'm assuming the owner before me had done some engine internal work cuz these numbers are pretty high for a 92 GS but they were conducted at a very respectable shop in my town)
BHP (at the flywheel) 182.44
BHP (at the wheels) 162.61
Torque: 161. 2 (at the wheels)
haven't taken it to the track yet but it's kinda quick so i'm assuming it will run a mid 12-13 second run considering last weekend i raced a friend of mine's car (1993 Eagle Talon TSi *with LOTS OF MODS*) and he bosts some 11 second time slips and i hung with him pretty well for a while.

anywho, i posted earlier and didn't have much time now i gave a better list and described my car better. i'll try to get pics up ASAP.

HG666-JSout