Houston Members

Axel Burner

I'd go to AA, but thats for quitters, and quitters never win.
i 2nd that. lol.

so how goes life man. im honestly tryin to meet some cool people here and have a good time every now n then. im surprised theres a lot of decent people tryin to help or have a good time.

06erik-s

Hi, im Erik. Just moved to Houston near westhiemer. I was wondering where the import scene is at now days? I drive a Rsx type s. I don't even have Internet yet so excuse the typos and lack of search I'm typing this from s iphone. Email me or text me any info 3477490066 thanks

fernando_dc2

I <3 my Honda
axel burner that integra in your signature is sick(in a ugly way)...... i would be embarrased posting that as a sig... anyways im from pearland south of houston

Axel Burner

lol. i know its ugly. it just made me laugh when i first saw it. like anyone in their right mind wanna do that to their poor car.

Psudo-si

I know this post is old as hell, but id also be down to assist in any car work, i pulled and rebuilt my b16 in my old si now im trying to get my hands on a teg before i work on my own.

jcrabb13

Registered Abuser
I know this post is old as hell, but id also be down to assist in any car work, i pulled and rebuilt my b16 in my old si now im trying to get my hands on a teg before i work on my own.
hit up houstonintegras.com, noone really posts, but theres a fare amount of lurkers.

SexySSBP

Kwicherbichen
I think you're dumb and i hate you. I don't believe anything you say. *waves hands in front of face* I was never here...ninja troll.