how many miles runs this engine?

new_driver

Somebody from among you asked it how many miles there are in the car? What we see writing into it it one hundred and sixty thousand miles possibly real and data may be real but we may not know it to a commissioner! So much would have been my other question that industrial these old Honda engines the we D16A1 how much it was planned that is it was calibrated on its time? We know it of course that this much depend on everything how much an engine may go away.

new_driver

acura integra

Please help me!

I replaced the timing belt/tensioner and the water pump my car but i dont know what is the right crank throw rotation direction? Left or right so as well the clockwise or not clockwise direction?
year: 1988
motor: D16A1
many thanks!!

heykosal

Angkorian
yoda style!

sorry dude but hang in there someone should know which direction the crank turns.

but like he said i wish i knew what you were talking about

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Is counterclockwise, I say again do not rotate clockwise or you will load up the rod bearings ans seriously damage them

new_driver

Thanks to the HELP! Stupid question i know but we replace first time this parts on Acura. And here in Europe don't any information this D16A1 motor !!

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
All older Honda's rotate counter clockwise. The new engines rotate clockwise just like almost every other engine in the world

new_driver

Much Thanks the HELP!

We managed to buy it Haynes (12020) Acura Integra book for which very much and we grow in wisdom then from him!

Otherwise We Like for ALL Acura fans :

Happy Christmas holidays and Happy New Years from here from Hungary !

Aussie

Zoom-Zoom
Much Thanks the HELP!

We managed to buy it Haynes (12020) Acura Integra book for which very much and we grow in wisdom then from him!

Otherwise We Like for ALL Acura fans :

Happy Christmas holidays and Happy New Years from here from Hungary !
For future reference you should buy the Helms manuals, these are the official manual of Honda, much better information and they will tell you which direction to rotate as if I remember my Haynes does not.

Merry Cristmas and Happy New Year to you too my friend. My family has alot of history witth Hungary-Austria, My great great grandfather was Franz Josef, I suppose I would be one of his illigitimate descendents. Although I probablly shouldn't say that, I might be assassinated with everyone else.

Last edited: