How to take off OEM spoiler?

SlyDC2

open up your hatch, take off the plastic paneling on the hatch (there are like plastic screw thingies i think), it should just slide off most likley push it down a little to where you can clear it off the shocks. then use a wratchet and i think a 10 mm and there are like... 2 or 3 bolts on either side of the spoiler underneath, then i think another 2 in the center, unplug the electrical and put the panel back on.

i think thats it....its very self explanitary once you have the panel off

ca86108

hey so on ur car do just hacve 4 fat holes or did u mold em,,, if u dint mold them whatd u do to cover the holes

SlyDC2

well... i only know this because i've seen friends do it and i took mine off and had the trunk holes on my old integ shaved. if you dont get it shaved (weld lil metal tabs under the holes, bondo, and repaint) then you can either do it the ghetto way and get like... color matched vinyl and put over the holes, or you can get some pretty bolts (yes im serious) and put those in there, i've seen it as a temp type of thing and it hasnt looked too terrible. just dont try to "mold" it yourself because i can 90% guarantee that you'll fuck it up. did you take yours off yet?

ca86108

SlyDC2 said:
well... i only know this because i've seen friends do it and i took mine off and had the trunk holes on my old integ shaved. if you dont get it shaved (weld lil metal tabs under the holes, bondo, and repaint) then you can either do it the ghetto way and get like... color matched vinyl and put over the holes, or you can get some pretty bolts (yes im serious) and put those in there, i've seen it as a temp type of thing and it hasnt looked too terrible. just dont try to "mold" it yourself because i can 90% guarantee that you'll fuck it up. did you take yours off yet?

nah imma do it in the morning and just put black elect tape,,, ill keep u posted on how it works out..thanks