I Got It...this Is Big...

xboost

How About T-shirts And Shit Like That.....then When Were At Car Shows We Know Each Other....com'on This Is A Good Ideal....

01cleatus

DownShift96GSR said:
I'm down for some hoodies and beanies too.......
You guys have some good ideas... I would be down for clubintegra beanies.

xboost

okay i'll take car of everything but we're goin to need a good number of peeps....start pm friends and other members...make some post... we can get omost anything pen? calculator? mousepads? rulers? cup? glasses? LICENS PLATE FRAME? key holders? T-SHIRTS? POLO SHIRTS? JACKETS? HOODEDS? SWEATSHIRTS? CAPS? VISORS?

HELP ME!!!!!!HELP YOU!!!!!
TELL ME WHAT IS IT THAT YOU LIKE????????
Remember that we will need a good number of people ......

01cleatus

xboost said:
okay i'll take car of everything but we're goin to need a good number of peeps....start pm friends and other members...make some post... we can get omost anything pen? calculator? mousepads? rulers? cup? glasses? LICENS PLATE FRAME? key holders? T-SHIRTS? POLO SHIRTS? JACKETS? HOODEDS? SWEATSHIRTS? CAPS? VISORS?

HELP ME!!!!!!HELP YOU!!!!!
TELL ME WHAT IS IT THAT YOU LIKE????????
Remember that we will need a good number of people ......
Hey bro I am down put me on a list if you start one going!

xboost

hey guys i love that you guys are interested and i'm very happy i can happy and do this for the club.....just start letting me know what you guys are interested in.......

GSRawe

I'm in for some tee's, maybe a beenie & mousepad as well, put me on the list and get prices posted as soon as you can!