I hate thieves!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Integraboy04

In the middle of a fu%$#@& snowstorm my rs teg gets stolen! Can you believe it!? Shit but things are all good though my dad says he'll get me in a new car in a month. I want another gsr but im about to say f that and get a 350 or something that does'nt get stolen as much as goddamn acuras and hondas.

Melis1108

Damn, that sux...people just have no respect. The 350 is a hot ass car tho. I drove my friends not to long ago and I fell in love w/ it. Good luck with that. :)

Baldy201

Sorry to hear about your loss. Dont loose hope on Honda. Get a not so popular Honda like a Accord or S2000. Those dont get stolen as much.

Integraboy04

hmm

yeah i have an accord its my daily driver. and i did have an alarm on my integra but jesus would you expect a car to get stolen doing a frickin snowstorm. sheeesh. i went around looking at cars but god damn insurance is high for the rsx types so i ruled that out, shit i might get a 2000 gs and lojack it.shit insurance is a bitch.

xboost

MAN ARE YOU DUM!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT the FUCK...HAVEN'T I TOUGHT YOU GUYS ANYTHING......WHEN DO YOU THINK IS A GOOd TIME FOR A CAR TO GET TAKEN HERES A HINT...WHENEVER YOU THINK IS A GOOD TIME...ISN'T snow is a great time...b/c 1. cops aren't looking for a hot ride in the fuckin snow....2 hideing.....everything starts to look the same in the snow...everythings covered...encluding the plates.....3. how many people are outside in the snow...at night...not many....
A lot of people think a good night for a boost is warm, dark, nights,,,,quite nights,,,,wrong,,,,,but when I was boosting and my crew,,,we LOVED JUST LOVED....shittie nights,,,,rain...storms....snow,,,,cold as a fucking ice cubes....the nights where your spit turns to ice before hitting the ground....bad weather make for good boost....remember...that......but...remember this if a booster want your shit......hes going to get it....

ps. sorry when i first wrote this i just got back from a "walk"

Last edited:

dc2nr

wow that was difficult to read, anyways the man just got his car stolen, calm down, it happens to everyone. best thing to do is keep a good alarm, keep it parked inside ur garage or somewhere it cant be driven out easily, like ur back yard.

speedin

The Transporter
dc2nr said:
wow that was difficult to read, anyways the man just got his car stolen, calm down, it happens to everyone. best thing to do is keep a good alarm, keep it parked inside ur garage or somewhere it cant be driven out easily, like ur back yard.
yep! or your livingroom. j/k, but get lojack, or a removeable wheel! thats what i do. how can you get a car w/o a wheel

xboost

THANKS YOU FOR THE INTRO INTEGRABOY......so.....you think your so smart....lol.....yeah theres a lot of people that think the same way...."cool dude take the wheel no one can stale you shit now" heheehe okay first all you need is another wheel.....but what we used to do...and yes we did it...and sometime we did it just to piss that own off get two channellocks .........hahaha..its amazing how good you can make them work....just trust me on that...hehehehehehehehehehehehe

speedin

The Transporter
xboost said:
THANKS YOU FOR THE INTRO INTEGRABOY......so.....you think your so smart....lol.....yeah theres a lot of people that think the same way...."cool dude take the wheel no one can stale you shit now" heheehe okay first all you need is another wheel.....but what we used to do...and yes we did it...and sometime we did it just to piss that own off get two channellocks .........hahaha..its amazing how good you can make them work....just trust me on that...hehehehehehehehehehehehe
why go through all that trouble just for a teg? shure their nice but their are bigger fish to fry. o well yea theirs a way around everything. but would u rather take the car with no wheel and an alarm or another teg with nothing?? its a deterent.

ca86108

xboost... if a teg has steering wheel lock how u take it off without the key??? and how do u hotwire it??? and how do u open the car.. do u use the slim jim.. hanger... or spark plugs for the windows.>????

just wanna kno

xboost

well those are all good questions...but first I'm not going to say how to hotwire a teg on here, first you don't hotwire and if there are future boosters here I dont want them knowing how its done...second,,,a streering lock is maybe the easiest thing to stealing a car. heres a hint....get a hammer.....windows everyone has there thing some poeple like broking them, some like pulling them down, honda windows are very easy to get into,,,,and for the question WHY INTEGRA,,,well B18 are hot and everyone want them and thing of where a lot of hot parts goes to...the races,,,the street races,,,,people buy them, people are going to steal them, and integras are worth $$$$ so.....there....any more question

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
xboost said:
well those are all good questions...but first I'm not going to say how to hotwire a teg on here, first you don't hotwire and if there are future boosters here I dont want them knowing how its done...second,,,a streering lock is maybe the easiest thing to stealing a car. heres a hint....get a hammer.....windows everyone has there thing some poeple like broking them, some like pulling them down, honda windows are very easy to get into,,,,and for the question WHY INTEGRA,,,well B18 are hot and everyone want them and thing of where a lot of hot parts goes to...the races,,,the street races,,,,people buy them, people are going to steal them, and integras are worth $$$$ so.....there....any more question
lol i am getting a super charged volks wangon camper 1968 with some nos !!! no one will steel that shit ...lol

j/k

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.