• AirBrcak

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Jspec Ek9

Votes: 9 47.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

teggyls

STREET SAMURAI
airbrack got my vote jspecs is cool i just didnt like the mustang front on the charger did a good job with it tho and no one else stood out just looked like they changed to orange to me

wisconsinjdm

teggyls said:
airbrack got my vote jspecs is cool i just didnt like the mustang front on the charger did a good job with it tho and no one else stood out just looked like they changed to orange to me
yea i thought mine would be an original color but i guess not

p27rpy

aw son of a bitch, i thought that it was Jan 16th at 12am... shit. i did a pretty good job too. can i post it elsewhere?

Eviloliv3

Nobody Listens To Me
i guess my style of photoshopping isnt what everybody notices. i shaved the door handles, tinted the fog ligts, changed up the grill a bit, dropped it and filled in the fenders around the ground level (only Jspec was the other to do this, a tiny detail but adds to the realistic look of it), i also got rid of the side moldings,

i still have yet to recieve one vote, lol :what: oh well

lets see what the next contest is...

JSPEC Ek9

- VeLoCiTy -
p27rpy said:
aw son of a bitch, i thought that it was Jan 16th at 12am... shit. i did a pretty good job too. can i post it elsewhere?
you could post it up here if you want, and i really liked yours, i think you probaly would've won if entered it before the due date...

and i was gonna remove the molding on mines, but i just didn't have anytime to do it...LOL, but Eviloliv3 came out really clean...