I'm the proud new owner of...

NoPatience

Type R JDM back seats, so now all the seats in my car match. BLANG!!! :lol:

Oh yeah, and anyone who thinks JDM seats fit onto the US seat brackets, are DUMB. I had to tear the whole back end of my car apart to get these damn seats to fit. had to take off back panels, unscrew lots of screws, take out the 3 brackets under the seats, cut my carpet where the "jdm" holes are, but after 2 hours, it's worth it. :D

Here's in Fronts:

Shots of the back seats:

I'm so excited my interior finally matches...woot.

DJNAS

HUSTLING FOR A HUSTLER
what the door pannels dont match what about the arm rest l ...lol j/k looking good the back seat look nice a little out of line in one pic put looking good ..lol spend another 2 hours looking at it ,,, lol :twisted:

IntegrasAreBest

Honda / Acura Fanatic
they look good but i dont see what the big commotion is with these seats, they look so regular and i dont like the color. i rather leather. anyways congrats.

NoPatience

the big commotion is: everyone wants these seats, cuz the material, the rare-ness factor, and cuz their cool. :)

DB8_228

my jdm itr rear seats bolt on perfectly...only thing i had to take off was the carpet in the trunk. :lol:

ca86108

i dont like usdm type r seats,... they do just llook ordinary id take leather gsrs over those any day... take em back and get the red jdm recaros those are clean or some bride or sparco seats