Increasing power inexpensively...

mikey51

Increasing power...

What is the best way to get more power without adding really expensive things like turbos, and all that kinda stuff....

sleeperintegra

a wing! oh and lots and lots of decals :wink:

depends on how much you're willing to spend. EBAY!
performance ecu chips...CAI...etc

Baldy201

cant for get the cat. it all depends on what you consider expencive. the most basic I/H// E. an ECU may be a little pricey. Cams and cam gears will be on the higher side also. My suggestion is that you make a HP goal and save to acheve that goal because random modding is useles.

PSI_24

DEPENDS ON THE MODEL YOU HAVE CAUSE SOME PARTS HELP AND SOME ARE NOT
NEEDED..........
:wink:

Baldy201

NEEDING A ECU......where can i get one?
you can go to Hondatas website and you can find a dealer near you to go and check it out. You might be able to buy a Hondata system from ebay for cheaper than normal then have the dealer modify it for you.

BlueInteg

hey i drive a 94 LS non vtec and was wondering how many HP would a type R header add to my car. Trying to boost up my car for a low price since I might not keep this car for more than 2 years.

Baldy201

if you have a header on there now not really. but if you have the stock LS header then yes it will boost you HP a couple of points. THe R header is just bigger then our LS header not in lenght but in with. It is also a 4-2-1 design which is good if you are looking for mid HP. Any ways there is no such thing as a cheap Mod.

b18c_teg

yeah all mods are expensive, if u plan on keeping ur car for no more than 2yrs u might aswell leave it stock.