Interior:
White Guages
Carbon Fiber Shift Knob
Racing Pedals

Maintenance:
Front Tires @ 134K
New Clutch @ 134K
Oil Change every 3-4K

by the pictures it looks really clean with a nice woofer box too. what u think i should ask the seller and how much u think i should ask for it/ pay for it? thanks yall.

Vanessa

is here for decoration.
I think so. Integras run forever. Mine has 165k miles on it.. still runs like a champ. It's worth it with all of those modifications.

Black94LS

Anti Rice, Yet anti JDM
Fuck yeah they cost a arm, a leg, a penis, and an ear, so be careful! Looks good for the prive. Never raced, aaaaaaaaahahahahahaha, sur epal, still, it was raced so what, your gonna race it, might as well treat it as it always was treated.

MoJoJoJo

Banned
yea looks good...he's raced it and has pushed it, but tegs are good cars and should still be good, thats if he has abused it or not. but 175watt sub amp? i dont thats alot of thump. but yea looks good, get it checked out by a mechanic see what kind of condition its in. dont wanan have to put alot of money into repairs after you buy it

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
EviLLLLSiNz said:
i also heard that integras cost a buttload to repair, is this true?
depends on what you have to fix. normal basic maintenance isnt alot. repairs will be higher than if you had a domestic car but not by much. and honda's are expensive when you get actual OEM stuff straight from the dealership....
________
Mantis

Last edited:

EclecticTeg21

man i only wish i found a gsr teg for that price around here!!! thats an awesome deal, but yeah as previously mentioned, its been raced. but tegs are good for it. it does cost some money for repairs and whatnot, but the good news is they are easy to work on yourself.

EviLLLLSiNz

Hey, im here for a little more help evaluating this car:

1996 Acura integra GSR for sale. Tha car has manual transmission and running Well. This car has been in our family since new so we have kept all the service history. The car runs well with no mechanical damage. The reason i am selling this car is because I have bought a new car.
The Car has green color exterior with tan interior.
1.8 litre engine with 167 HP.
Alarm system
Moonroof
Power system (locks, windows, steering)
Alloy wheels
And many many more.

I need to sell this car as soon as possible.
I am asking $5000 for the car. Please serious buyer only.

people have already offered 4700 and 4800. he seems liek a very loyal person i asked if i could take it to my mechanic and he said he had nothing to hide. one accident, he has paperwork for it and it was fixed and had car realigned. It has a clifford alarm system with a mp3 deck speakers and subwoofer. the clutch was changed 3 months ago with new tires, too. It has 155k miles...what u guys think? worth the 5gs?

inline4four

I'll tea bag your face!!
EviLLLLSiNz said:
Hey, im here for a little more help evaluating this car:

1996 Acura integra GSR for sale. Tha car has manual transmission and running Well. This car has been in our family since new so we have kept all the service history. The car runs well with no mechanical damage. The reason i am selling this car is because I have bought a new car.
The Car has green color exterior with tan interior.
1.8 litre engine with 167 HP.
Alarm system
Moonroof
Power system (locks, windows, steering)
Alloy wheels
And many many more.

I need to sell this car as soon as possible.
I am asking $5000 for the car. Please serious buyer only.

people have already offered 4700 and 4800. he seems liek a very loyal person i asked if i could take it to my mechanic and he said he had nothing to hide. one accident, he has paperwork for it and it was fixed and had car realigned. It has a clifford alarm system with a mp3 deck speakers and subwoofer. the clutch was changed 3 months ago with new tires, too. It has 155k miles...what u guys think? worth the 5gs?
dude where were you two months ago? this is the car I was looking for!! yes your asking a fair price. wouldnt want to trade for a 97' RS w/103Kmiles would you? haha.
________
Honda CB1300

Last edited: