Itr --

Black_GS

My fuking car just got wrote off ..sum bitches merge in my lane and its all fuked up now...FUK,,,..but my question is that was plaining to get a ITR 99 nice ..sleeper wit no spolier wit the slip streem gun metal rims..bUT ..im scared of opening that motor up and doing the internalls..i dont wanna play wit a masterpiece..if i do what should i be cautious of replacing ....? i kno the basic breathing mods wont hurt it..also about the headers sum say leave the stock ITR headers are they really better then the aftermarkert ones...

Baldy201

What do you plan on doing to the engine? What are your power goals. Just like any integra intake, headers, cat, exhaust. If you want to go all motor, cams and internals. You have to know where you are going before you start your journey. Figure out what you want to see the car do and then we can help some more.

Rand0m

i say get new headers....i got a 2001 b18c5 swap in my hatch, dc header, dc sri, hi flow cat and open exhaust....my engine roars....hopefully yours does the same

JimDCXC

the stock exhaust manifold is not better than a good aftermarket header, I'd say go with either GReddy or DC Sports. ***header not headers :slap:

Rand0m

JimDCXC said:
the stock exhaust manifold is not better than a good aftermarket header, I'd say go with either GReddy or DC Sports. ***header not headers :slap:
dang, you got me....the worst part is, its a pet peeve of mine to say headerS...i always try to say header, just because im usually the first one to point out when someone else says "headers" :lol:

BoostedITR41

when I was still NA I had the DC JDM 4-1 and liked that way more than any header I ever owned(DC 4-2-1 and Comptech)