January '11 ROTM: guy_from_nerk

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I totally understand, hell I voted for Jim lol. I just kinda tossed my car in the entry to 1. Get a few posters off my back by showing them that I actually know what I am talking about and know a thing or 2 about building a nice car. 2. Just to show it off a little bit since I am kinda new here (been lurking a while, havent been posting that long). I think the wow factor will come once I finally hit my goal of 10.5x in the 1/4. I personally feel thats pretty badass considering the car has full interior and is already at a disadvantage weight wise, being a 4 door. Plus how many other integra owners on here will have a 10 second car with a baby on board stick on the rear window and their kids car seat mounted to the rear seat lol.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Thanks Cripton, but I think its gonna be Jim in a landside decision. Ah well, i'll let my current entry run its course then in a few months i'll try again

dekaf

pǝʇuɐɹb ɹoɟ buıɥʇou ǝʞɐʇ
my vote +1
you got lots of room for a big turbo there :)
oh and by the way is that a russel fuel hose painted black?

Cripton805

Thanks Cripton, but I think its gonna be Jim in a landside decision. Ah well, i'll let my current entry run its course then in a few months i'll try again
ROTM sucks due to the popularity of the person :(
I think they should really look at the cars, not how cool the people are...
I think his ride is pretty dope, but you can't really compare on which has had more money and time invested.

I don't care if the biggest ass comes in here with a sick ass car. He would deserve to win due to the ride.